[EMS Discuss] Open House Tonight (Help!)

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 7 13:25:56 PDT 2012

Dear EMS Members with RFID keys,

I volunteered to open the shop tonight, and I still fully intend on doing
so if no one can help me out, but I am looking for someone to open the shop
in my stead so that I can check out/possibly buy a sweet motorcycle in
Corvallis this evening. I had an opportunity come up, and I'd like to take
it ASAP. If no one steps up that's fine, I'll still open the shop, but if
you can and will help me out, please text me or call me at (541) 870-5693.

Best Regards,
Weston