[EMS Discuss] Laptop Screen Embiggenator at SPICE! Science Open House

John Burridge EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 07:19:56 PDT 2012

Hello,

I thought I'd demo Blender at the SPICE! event Wednesday.  However, I
run Blender on a Dell Inspiron 8600 -- not exactly a teeny-tiny
screen, but probably not the biggest.   Does anyone going to SPICE!
have a spare (larger) monitor (or, best-case scenario, a projector)  I
could plug the laptop into at the event?

- John

----

John Burridge
EMAIL HIDDEN