[EMS Discuss] Eugene Maker Space at SPICE! Science Open House

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 11:28:29 PDT 2012

I still plan on attending this with you Mark.  I just have to figure out
what I'm going to bring.  Do you know what kind of electrical setup we will
have?  Will we be outdoor, indoor?  Any more information?

Rick