[EMS Discuss] Eugene Maker Space at SPICE! Science Open House

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 11:48:49 PDT 2012

Hi Rick,

Keep going through your emails - you should have one from me from
yesterday with a flyer showing the layout of the space, etc. We will
be indoors, there will be power but we're probably sharing an outlet
with other exhibitors. Open for set-up around 5:30, if I recall
correctly, doors open to the public at 6:00.