[EMS Discuss] 3d Printer Wood Filament

Kassandra Kaplan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 21 14:29:48 PDT 2012

It actually looks like it could be better.  It claims to be no warping and I beleive that claim base on what I know from paper clay.  As for nozzle jams, I don't think it woul be a problem in the mill is fine enough and consistent but if you let it idle at temp I would imagine the would would  burn (but not combust).  I want to try it but it's sold out.

どうぞおげんきで
Kassie