[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - metalcasting facility

Tom Conlin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 24 13:47:58 PDT 2012

yes,

lower temp stuff i.e.  aluminum lead zinc (maybe brass)
at any rate implies ventilation or hauling it all outside.

here is a link to the Gears show in Portland this weekend
http://www.oregongears.org/
they usually a great Aluminum casting demo out back
and Gary Martin is there with his cast iron castings

--
   ... nice weather eh?