[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - Member meeting time change.

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 24 14:45:29 PDT 2012

Just so Darrell and other newer members are aware, when we first started
having these meetings we used a doodle.com doodle to decide the best day
and time for the most amount of people.  Saturday at 1PM worked best for
everyone so that's why we still meet on that day and time.

That being said, it seems like it no longer works for the majority of
members and that's obviously not good.  I will second this proposal,
although this might be something that needs to be discussed online if half
the members can't make it to the meeting.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knew why the day and time was chosen
originally.  We should probably do another doodle to pick something that
works best for our current members.

Rick