[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - metalcasting facility

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 24 18:52:14 PDT 2012

I'm interested in this.  I worked at a metal foundry when I was a kid, it was a lot of fun.  Kass and I talked about this a while ago, she mentioned that lost-PLA is a way to use a 3d printer to produce a source object (then presumably dipped in slurry and heated until the PLA is gone before metal is poured into hollow mold).

- Ben