[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - metalcasting facility

Kassandra Kaplan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 25 14:16:28 PDT 2012

That exactly how it's done. Print, attach vents and pour holes( if not modeled ), slurry, pack in sand, melt/burn out the pla, melt/pour aluminum, and break out of the mold.

Would love to try it sometime.  Some people in Corvallis trying to do the same thing.  They just got a solidoodle to help them to that end.

どうぞおげんきで
Kassie