[EMS Discuss] Red Bull technology recovery

Kassandra Kaplan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 29 17:07:55 PDT 2012

I'll follow everyone's lead about tear down.

Regarding parts that I contributed, they can stay with the machine or if removed these are my wishes.

I'm interested keeping any 3d printed parts or custom soldered boards I made: the z-axis carriage, the lovejoy coupling, bar code holder ( if salvage is reasonable). Etc.

Components that I contributed, I am willing to donate or have thrown away: relays boards, servos, el wire, steppers (minus one for the z-axis carriage), etc.

Regarding michelle's iris, she says she doesn't want it.

どうぞおげんきで
Kassie