[EMS Discuss] Merit badges idea

Kassandra Kaplan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 29 17:34:49 PDT 2012

I'm very interested.

I like the idea about making the badges yourself, but have a few concerns about aesthetic and the practically of badges for skills that do not create displayables.

Perhaps we can work to design badges for skills and encourage the earners to modify them using the skill the badge represents using their creativity.  Example: a person gets a scroll saw badge. They dismiss cutting it in two because its being done a lot and decides to scrolls gear teeth into it.

Each badge would create a challenge!
A lock smith badge is earned, how would you show you skill on that badge?

I would be willing to design, help design, produce badges and/or other wise help out.

どうぞおげんきで
Kassie