[EMS Discuss] Merit badges idea

Scott EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 30 19:55:58 PDT 2012

Some for use of skill, some for less direct things?  Thinking of helping solve an issue in community, teaching a skill, creative use of ???

Size- if each badge was about a 2 inch square, a 1' x 2'  gives 72 slots. Have a portion of the top center with a little bio & pict - would also keep similar look to periodic table.  Could even have the shells that are on the bottom represent projects made.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone