[EMS Discuss] Job Opportunities

Craig Godwin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 1 11:01:06 PDT 2013

This may not be an appropriate use of the EMS discuss list, but if
figure if I can feed some income to Maker Space members, that is a good
thing.

I am looking for one or more people to do programming/engineering work.
These would be consulting positions with limited hours to start with, so
you could work around a day job, school, etc.  There is the possibility
for the right person to work their way into a full time position, but
that is not a requirement.  I wanted to offer this up to EMS folks
before expanding the search.

MySQL and PHP Website - Immediate and relatively short project coding a
website for storing and tracking documents.

SQL Server Reporting Services Development - Writing SQL queries and
developing reports in MSSQL Reporting Services.  Building controls
experience a plus.

Interactive Website Development - Fairly loose and open ended project.
Upgrades to current application written in Flex and .NET. May involve
recoding sections in JavaScript to move away from Flash requirement.
XML and building controls knowledge a plus.

Less immediate, I may also have a limited need for mechanical and
electronic engineers, test technicians, etc.

Contact me for more detailed information.

Craig Godwin
(541) 359-4176 (daytime)