[EMS Discuss] Job Opportunities

Julie Baumler EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 1 11:35:27 PDT 2013

Craig -

Please allow me to try to convince you that you want to use PostgreSQL
instead of MySQL for the first item (if that is the case, which it
usually but not always is.) Actually, if you are available Tuesday
night, this group -
http://www.meetup.com/CodeChops/events/107621372/ is talking about
PostgreSQL and over the next few weeks will be covering a couple of
document oriented databases, which might meet your need for the first
project without having to hire a programmer.

You are welcome to join us for one or all of our meetings, but the
book we are using (7 Databases in 7 Weeks) is cumulative to some
extent.

Julie