[EMS Discuss] EMS youth group for kids?

Elizabeth Phelps EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 3 11:33:53 PDT 2013

 Hello everyone,
I sent a message (see below) to the EMS board about our interest in a weekend EMS group for young people, but a couple of members mentioned to me that I should really send my message out to this discussion list - especially since there might be people on this list who might know young people who might be interested in a weekend group.  Please see below if you are interested - thanks!

Hello.  I'm Liz Phelps, mom of Joshua and Benjamin, the twin boys who came