[EMS Discuss] Need Help with a project.

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 3 23:53:51 PDT 2013

OK, that is kind of a lie. I need help with my van(it's still a project, I
promise). One of the belts on the motor slipped off and I need help getting
it back on. It's a Chrysler Grand Voyager. Worst case scenario I think is,
I need to replace my idler,tensioner, or belt. (Might I add i know nothing
about cars, I can handle bike, but not cars). I think I know where the belt
needs to go. I just can't get it to go where I need it.

If anyone is willing to help me out, maybe even come over to assist, that
would be great.

http://www.justanswer.com/uploads/JHoop/2007-11-23_213453_SHOT0290.jpg
That is a diagram of what i have going on, It's the belt on the left, I
guess I need to detention it. but I will admit I hesitate to try anything
major before getting a second opinion. How does one retention it after.

Sorry for posting this here if someone has a problem with the discuss being
used this way. I want to be able to do this myself. but I am having a
really hard time figuring out what to do. I also have no money to pay a
shop to do this. Or at least I need to get it up and running to at least
drive to a shop if there is more work that needs done then what I can do,
and not pay for a towing.

Thanks,
Austin