[EMS Discuss] HIgher current H-Bridge and circuit help

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 6 11:35:54 PDT 2013

That sounds almost perfect, but from the description on the DPPT relay link
you posted the motor will always rotate with one of those, the circuit I
built stops it based on input from switches and it needs to be stopped most
of the time...I can cut power to the vcc of the DPDT relay to stop it from
turning I guess...