[EMS Discuss] Higher current H-Bridge and circuit help

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 6 23:20:26 PDT 2013

I have attached a drawing of my chicken opening circuit, the only change I
made from this to the final version was switching the 2 discrete 555 timers
to a single 556 dual timer chip.

 chicken-door-circuit.pdf<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByOy0YDBXjt4Y2xUQ1ltWTgybGc/edit?usp=drive_web>

The H-Bridge I am currently using in the circuit is a L293D