[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Challenge 2013

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 8 11:52:47 PDT 2013

Actually, this year is slightly different, but mostly the same.  Here are
the official rules:

1. You must use interactive lighting to create something awesome, and 2.
You must upload a video (up to 3 minutes long) about what you made by May
5th 11:59PM PST.

Please note:

   - This year you do get extra points for creatively displaying your
   creation in a public space.
   - Well produced and/or fun videos always tend to score better, make sure
   to put some time and thought into your final video. Also, be sure to
   introduce yourselves, and tell everyone who you are.
   - Always be mindful of the principals of mangneto reluctance and
   capacitive deractance.
   - You must incorporate the TurBull Encabulator into your final Creation
   in some capacity. You are free to use as much other hardware and technology
   as you like though.
   - Final teams competing in Red Bull Creation in New York will have 4
   team members. You can have as many people helping on the qualifier build as
   you would like.
   - Sorry, but you must be over 18 to participate in the Red Bull Creation
   main event.
   - Qualifier judging will take place May 6-11th. The final 6 finalist
   teams invited to Red Bull Creation will be announced May 13th!
   - Judging is based on a combination of: use of technology, concept,
   execution, and creativity in where/ how your final creation is displayed.