[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 8 16:28:00 PDT 2013

Idea:
Big articulated arm that attaches to a lamp post and folds up when inactive.  At night: When someone gets near, it unfolds, shines a spotlight at their feet to light the way and shouts encouragement to them.  "You can do it!"  "No need to slip and fall today!"  "Watch your step, drunky!  Just kidding; my circuits cannot reliably determine your current level of drunkennes", etc.  I envision something kinda like GladOS from Portal almost except 60% less homicidal.   Arduino as interface to hardware like motion detectors, maybe camera based person tracking using Raspberry pi.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone