[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 09:35:32 PDT 2013

Gotta figure out a way for it to be interactive through light.
Camera/Projector combo on the other side of a thin paper wall that reacts
to laser pointers?  Camera sees laser pointer hitting and treats it as
cursor and persists the 'image' by projecting it on.  Maybe the point
that's being drawn flares and flames as if the laser is burning the
surface, then it fades.  Then try to get people to 'mark' it from around
town so it's a big non-persistant 'graffiti' spot anyone can mark from
line-of-sight with a consumer grade pointer.

- Ben