[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 11:44:43 PDT 2013

Laser shooting gallery. Target panels randomly light different colors,
which corresponds to different point values, records how many hits each
gets from your laser gun, and they can 'explode' with fire or electric arcs
when you hit them for extra macho points. Or just pulse with extra light
and then go out. Whatever.