[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Scott EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 12:12:21 PDT 2013

I like the side of the building thing for public display.
Could we make an air based display - reader board.  Think of tweeter feed?  Small version of Fremont street?

Having a way for spectators to to ... Tweet, change design, ...  Predict/post score at a duck (baseball) game. (Might help from a funding manner?)
If we are thinking big.

That or find some other event who we can pimp/use for mutual benefit on publicity end.

Sent from my iPhone