[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Kassie EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 13:25:52 PDT 2013

How about a Harlem shake bot.  It would have two modes single dance and a rapidly transform to a multi dance mode.  It is interactive via voice.

Detect when a person is near. Ask " may I dance for you?"

If yes is said it say "Thank you. X distance away." Begins the dance.

Pneumatics fire to blow open the case to multi dance.

Resets.

Sent from my iPhone