[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 13:36:27 PDT 2013

I was initially thinking of putting the lights right on Skinne Butte.  Like
maybe use a bunch of those tri-color LED strips around the outside of the
"O".  Or putting some bright halogens facing the "O" or something.  We
would have to power them from some kind of battery bank of generator.  I
guess putting stuff up there would require some kind of permission though,
which could be difficult on short notice but maybe not impossible.

A way to light it up remotely somehow would be freaking awesome.  Like this
digital graffiti that you can't do anything about.