[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 13:40:56 PDT 2013

> A way to light it up remotely somehow would be freaking awesome.  Like
this digital graffiti that you can't do anything about.

Anyone have a green laser pointer handy for testing on the O from a
distance?  If it turns out that 10x laser pointers in a frame that's bolted
to a structure can illuminate it reliably at night, that's a feasible
basis.  Additional benefit from the whole thing: getting both UO fan
support & news coverage could bolster chances.

- Ben