[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 13:44:42 PDT 2013

Good point about the publicity.  If this idea doesn't pan out or isn't
popular and we wanted to keep it Duck-themed for the sake of publicity then
I'm sure we could come up with a bunch of other ideas in that same line.
 We could probably modify most of the ideas we have already come up with to
make them duck-themed.