[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 9 13:58:00 PDT 2013

Side note: I just found more information about teh "Turbull Encabulator"
from makezine:

The TurBull Encabulator is a large Arduino shield with 8 4-pin screw
terminals for controlling RGB LED strips (which are included!), a
temperature sensor, accelerometer, breakouts of all the Arduino pins in a
circular pattern, and much more. You’ll need a 12V supply to power the LED
strips; there’s a 5V addressable input that you can use for your own needs
as well.

There are photos and more info here:
http://blog.makezine.com/2013/04/08/red-bull-turbull-encabulator/