[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation: We're in!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 10 10:01:13 PDT 2013

I just got an email confirmation that our Turbull Encabulator is in the
mail on its way to EMS!  It's being shipped via USPS from Texas so I'm
going to guess it will be here some time next week, maybe Wed or Thurs?

We should keep brainstorming and decide on an idea soon so we can get
supplies together.  Our creation has to be completed, filmed, and
uploaded by May 5th at 11:59PM PST.  That gives us about 3.5 weeks to plan,
build, film, and upload.

This is going to be fun.