[EMS Discuss] Aluminum sheet

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 10 15:27:33 PDT 2013

Fastenal has 5052-H32 in 0.062" thickness.  Their web site doesn't say
whether it's in stock at their Eugene store.

Pacific Metals has 3003 and 5052 on their web site but they do not
list hardness or thickness.

Jerry's has some aluminum sheets.  I don't know which alloy(s) or thicknesses.

I left a piece of aluminum sheet in the wood pile at EMS.  It is
scrap.  If you can cut a 2x2 piece out of it, you're welcome to it.  I
don't know whether it's big enough.  I got that sheet at Jerry's.