[EMS Discuss] Large robot platform.

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 10 23:57:45 PDT 2013

How about a hybrid tele-operated/autonomous vehicle that can act as your remote agent, (think attend class for you or go to meetings), but you would not have to manage the low level functions like avoiding obstacles and most navigational tasks. Do you think an LTD bus driver would let it on board if it showed him your bus pass or paid the fare?

Weston

Sent from my iPad