[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Meeting?

Kassie EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 11 00:15:28 PDT 2013

My schedule is wide open, but I would like to meet ASAP.  Last build, I put 8-10 hour days, as did others, and we still finished within 15 mins of the deadline.  I'm also finding it hard to follow all the different ideas here on email as each deserves a discussion.  I'm willing to meet tonight, Thursday, night.

Sent from my iPhone