[EMS Discuss] Large robot platform.

Scott EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 11 07:28:22 PDT 2013

I think if done correctly - checking with driver first - LTD if needed -  I would be surprised if YOU 2.0 was rejected.  Would they need there own pass?  We also avoid some of issue by having someone on bus already, at most driver would have to know.  Interesting reaction of the riders for video - LTD could spin it as 'We don't discriminate based on what element you happen to be based on'

Sent from my iPhone