[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 11 10:13:29 PDT 2013

I just realized that the laser target shooting idea I thought I came up
with was already proposed by Mark like a full day before I proposed it.
 Great minds think alike I guess?  I've gone back through all the ideas and
compiled a quick list so we can quickly recall what we've already come up
with for whenever we meet.  We've got a ton of ideas already but the more
the merrier!

- GladOS Light
- DDR pad
- Backwards lit walkway
- Road luge lighting
- Laser Cannons
- Laser tag
- Mount in building windows
- laser pointer + projector graffiti
- zoetrope
- zoetrope + POV display
- Laser shooting gallery
- Air-based display - updated via twitter/other
- Tug of war concept
- Pyrophone
- Huge pong game
- Skinner Butte "O"
- Harlem Shake bot
- Built into a bike/trike
- Impromptu performance spotlight
- Something that goes fast

I think that's everything we've discussed so far.