[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Meeting Saturday

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 12 12:32:23 PDT 2013

Oh my god, yes.

How would we go about putting that together?
 - Printed in pieces, and then assembled with a solvent cement?
 - Wooden handle with a modified (tapered) PVC pipe for the barrel section?
 - ???

Also, at the meeting last night we were discussing a limited "ammo" for the
game.  Either with lights that go out to indicate used ammo, or a
seven-segment indicator.
I suppose either of these would tack onto the gun just fine.