[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Meeting Saturday

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 12 12:38:32 PDT 2013

We could turn wood on a lathe.  We could use an actual metal pipe as a base
and build outwards with bondo to get the 'cast iron' look that's thicker at
the base.  We could stack foam and carve then seal and paint, etc.  Add a
wood handle, some brass finishing...

Making it feel substantial without being unusable would be a fun challenge.

Ben

- Ben