[EMS Discuss] Encabulator and mailbox matters

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 12 17:01:32 PDT 2013

I won't be able to get down there until after 6PM.  The USPS tracking page
says it left Portland today at some time, don't know what time exactly.  It
also says scheduled delivery is today.  Not sure how that works.  I would
think if it was in Portland today it wouldn't get to EMS until tomorrow.
 I'll check the mailbox tonight but I don't have my hopes up.