[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation: We're in!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 15 08:40:25 PDT 2013

Well USPS tracking website says they tried to deliver this on Saturday at
10:37AM but we were closed so they left a notice.  Several of us were at
the shop at 10:37AM but no one ever stopped by to try and deliver the
package.  I'm probably going to have to pick up the notice and then bring
it to the post office in order to get package.  I'm not sure if they will
try to deliver it again today.