[EMS Discuss] Red Bull Creation Ideas

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 15 11:48:28 PDT 2013

Coil slot would be awesome, if only for the fact that we can use this game
as a fundraiser at future events, or just in the shop in general.  We can
take it to other events and people can pay $0.25 or however much to play.
 My opinion is that we don't need that for the competition though, since we
want more people to play without hindrance.