[EMS Discuss] Looking for part: Mallory VW-60 variable resistor

Wed Apr 17 15:02:56 PDT 2013

What do you need it for?  Such a low resistance with such a huge
dissipation seems weird, but I guess it might be appropriate for that use

I know that there are scrap yards specifically for retired planes, you
might be able to find one online and negotiate a part from them.