[EMS Discuss] Looking for part: Mallory VW-60 variable resistor

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 17 16:43:43 PDT 2013

Some digging turned up that Lintech Components has them in stock --
http://www.lintechcomponents.com/product/010216817/VW60/76055 --  but
they seem to be an old-style electronics distributor, so who knows
what you'd get out of them on requesting a quote.

Mallory Controls is owned by Duracap International --
http://www.duracap.com/ -- but their web site is just a stub with
phone numbers.  http://www.duracap.com/mallory_ww_data.pdf has the
VW60 on the list, but there's no pricing or anything.

Maybe this is helpful?

Taper.