[EMS Discuss] Who wants to help me lift something on Sunday? (non-EMS)

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 18 13:04:21 PDT 2013

Who would like help me carry a piece of furniture up some stairs on
Sunday morning about 11:00?  My woodworker friend has finished our new
headboard/dresser, and it needs to be moved into our bedroom.

I don't know how heavy it is, but Jacque says, "Get four strong men."
So if you're one strong man and you're not doing anything on Sunday...

I'll repay you by making lunch.