[EMS Discuss] Eugene Maker Space is on GitHub.

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 18 20:47:17 PDT 2013

I just created a GitHub organization for Eugene Maker Space.  Its name
is Eugene-Maker-Space.  (Capitalization is significant, I think.)

https://github.com/Eugene-Maker-Space/

If you have a GitHub account, let me know your GitHub username and I
will add you to the organization.  If you want to share in the
administration duties, I can make you an organization owner.

I also created a git repository for the second generation door lock
project.  If you're working on the door lock project, let me know and
I'll give you commit access.

https://github.com/Eugene-Maker-Space/door/