[EMS Discuss] Eugene Maker Space is on GitHub.

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 18 22:53:27 PDT 2013

The door lock project is active.  We had a call for participation a
couple of weeks ago.  The self-identified participants, James, Ben,
Kassie, Clif, and I, met last week to define goals and divvy up tasks.
 Ben claims to have some (all?) of the server code written.  James has
taken some notes and passed them around.  James has bought some
hardware: a new RFID reader and a new LCD panel.  I am about to buy
some hardware from Adafruit (hence the Adafruit reselling thing).  And
now we have a place on GitHub to put the source code.