[EMS Discuss] leaky roof

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 22 09:09:15 PDT 2013

Some of you may have noticed that water has been dripping from the roof at
EMS right where that big wooden beam is.  The most noticeable spot is right
above our central table cluster.  The property management company sent
someone over to look at it.  He thinks he repaired what was causing the
problem but since it wasn't raining while he was there he can't be 100%
sure.  If you see the roof leaking again, please let me know and I'll let
the management company know to take another look.

Thanks,
Rick