[EMS Discuss] Selling my electric chair prop

Wed Apr 24 08:30:06 PDT 2013

I need to get that huge electric chair out of the shop.  It was a neat
thing for new people to look at originally but now we have no room for huge
crap like that just hanging around taking up space.  Unfortunately I don't
have any room at home for it either so I think I'm just going to try and
sell it.

You can see pics of it here:

It has a palm sander mounted underneath it to a piece of sheet metal so you
can plug it in and the whole chair vibrates loudly for added effect.

I thought I would offer it up to EMS people first since you might actually
have a use for something like this.  I'm going to stick it up on Craigslist
too.  If you are interested, just shoot me an email and we'll figure
something out.