[EMS Discuss] Selling my electric chair prop

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 24 08:39:11 PDT 2013

Both good ideas.  I think I'd like to just get it out of the shop though
because it just feels so cramped in there.  If we had a much bigger space
it would be cool to have a "gallery" area where we could show off completed
member projects like that, maybe on a rotating basis.  I like the Lone Pine
idea.  It would be cool to see this there next year!