[EMS Discuss] [EMS Announce] Future Membership Meetings

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 25 12:36:08 PDT 2013

Thanks, everyone, for coming to Hack Your Hackerspace this week.  We
had a long discussion about what we want in a new space, and made some
concrete progress toward making our current space more usable.  And
we cleaned the shop!

We had a good turnout -- I think 13 people were there.

Let's do it again in May!