[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Science Fair Call for Presenters and Volunteers

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 27 18:25:08 PDT 2013

Ok, I didn't spin it well in my first try. I will give it another try.

Ahem.

Bummed out that you're stuck in Eugene while Maker Faire is happening?
Cheer up! You can go to an event of comparable* awesomeness right here in
town, and represent EMS to boot! See Brandy's email be for details, and
think of the children!

*not really comparable, sorry