[EMS Discuss] [Redbull 2013] Coordinating coding and organization of tasks

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 27 19:38:32 PDT 2013

Taper has been the only one working on the brains.  he would be the one to
talk too.  The arduino in the gun will just send him a number. 0 means the
player missed. All other numbers indicate a target id number. Maybe he can
just relay that to you.